Effective date: 01/01/2021
3. Information Collection and Use - We collect different types of information (listed below) for the sole purpose to provide and improve our Service to you.
5. Use of Data - SHAKA uses the collected data for the following purposes: (a) to provide and maintain our Service; (b) to notify you about changes to our Service; (c) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; (d) to provide customer support; (e) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service; (f) to monitor the usage of our Service; (g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues; (h) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.; (k) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; (l)for any other purpose with your consent.
6. Retention of Data - We will retain your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. We will remove all personally identifiable information within 30 days of termination of the MSA that governs your usage. We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. Disclosure of Data - We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide: (a) Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. (b) Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. (c) Other cases. We may disclose your information also: (i) to our subsidiaries and affiliates; (ii) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; (iii) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; (vi) with your consent in any other cases; (iv) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data - The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur- lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: (a) the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you; (b) the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete; (c) the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data; (d) the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information; (e) the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; (f) the right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at anytime where we rely on your consent to process your personal information; Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
12. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us: (a) What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you: (i) The categories of personal information we have collected about you. (ii) The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information. (iii) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information. (iv) The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information. (v) The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. (vi) A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact. (vii)A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with. Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months. (b) To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate. (c) To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. You are the only owner of your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time. Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights. To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
13. Service Providers - We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
14. Analytics - We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
19. Children’s Privacy - Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.