Make Friends at Work
Having workplace communities helps employees feel like they belong. High belonging scores result in a 56% increase in job performance and a 75% reduction in sick days.
- Create or Join a Community.
- Shaka Communities allows employees to organize resource groups or interest groups amongst employees.
- Plan and Interact.
- Members can post events, create discussion boards and make announcements.
- Grow Friendships at Work.
- Many employees are looking for ways to build friendships within their organization. Communities help them connect with likeminded individuals
Examples of Communities
Here are some of the fun communities we have seen be created within Shaka!
- Book Clubs
- A group for employees who enjoy reading and discussing books, fostering a love for literature and intellectual engagement.
- Working Parents Networks
- A support network for employees who are parents, providing resources and a community to navigate the challenges of balancing work and family life.
- Culture Committees
- Committees dedicated to promoting and celebrating diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness within the organization.
- Sports Team Fan Clubs
- Clubs for employees who are passionate about sports, providing a space to connect, share their enthusiasm, and engage in friendly competition.
- Cooking Groups
- Groups for employees who are interested in cooking and culinary arts, exchanging recipes, tips, and organizing cooking-related activities.
- Women in the Workplace
- A group that advocates for the advancement and empowerment of women in the workplace through mentorship and professional development opportunities.